Saturday, March 1, 2014

cute things

        
                cute things begin here...
I will begin my blogging starting on from today...

I have looked for photos to put on my desktop
for a long time. Well, I know that when I search I'll never know what I'll find when I search.
The kitty came from when I was searching for "cutest cats," it was right there. BOOM!

Man, I could not choose what to put up on my desktop! good thing i found kutezy-kitty!

This picture is downright cute! agreed?

This one came from a online google search called "harry potter hamster."
It was the first image to pop-up! I Emailed this on to my harry potter and hamster obsessed friend,Sarah.

                                                                                                 what? you never seen baby darth vader.



the one on the left shows what I would have looked like before my brothers were born .SADLY I was not alive before they were born. yeah, It's sad. but I was good before my YOUNGER brother came. I was alive before my 7 year old brother came. and if you are supprised that I am turning 9 on march 5 and are scared to read the rest of my blog because I am only eight ,then go ahead. I am not really worrying  about such things as that. MY BROTHER HAS CANCER! WHAT DO U EXPECT! A PONY!? yeah yeah, I did go a little overboard on the "Type Screaming." 


SEE YOU NEXT TIME, UNLUCKY VIEWER!


Make sure to check out my friend's blog: sarahwithasite.blogspot.com




3 comments:

  1. "Happy Birthday tomorrow", says the twitchy chipmunk collecting pecans. And the super-fluffy cat walking in the yard also coyly hollers, "Yes, make it the best one yet, daaahling. Just by feeling GOOD !"

    ReplyDelete
  2. but yeah, do you like my blog? Oh who am I kidding?! Of coarse you do!

    ReplyDelete